Saturday, July 20, 2013

OOTD | Patterned Pants

Tribal Print Pants - H&M | Black Wedge Sandal - Target
 The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here in San Diego and I've been taking advantage of it by going outside as often as possible, even if it's just to get the mail! These patterned pants are one of my go-tos this summer because they're super comfortable and just plain fun. I like to pair them with a simple white button down and some black sandals so that they are the focal point of the outfit.

Nails - Capri
Lips - MAC So Chaud

I've been trying to be more bold with my makeup lately, especially as summer is a much more forgiving season for experimentation. I went with an orange lip (!!) and kept the rest of my face pretty bare, just some eyeliner and mascara. With a bold lip in the daytime it's best to keep everything else really simple.

3 comments:

  1. Loving the patterned trousers!

    http://melissalovesthis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trousers are gorgeous!

    http://neonpatroll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete